Saturday, January 23

I am ANTI Jante-Law Member

Yesterday night I read a post from one of my favorite writer who is Paolo Coelho..
If you have read my post about My Dream you will probably know who is Paolo Coelho, he is inspirational guy, who inspire my life..

What is Jante-Law.?
Click Here for the information.!
Basically Jante-Law is a group of behavior which negatively describe an attitude towards individuality and success claimed.

Today I'll proclaim myself i were member of Anti Jante-Law.. I'll support this movement with all my best..!

I have no idea why on earth people create such a law..

The ten rules of jante law are:
Don't think that you are special.
Don't think that you are of the same standing as us.
Don't think that you are smarter than us.
Don't fancy yourself as being better than us.
Don't think that you know more than us.
Don't think that you are more important than us.
Don't think that you are good at anything.
Don't laugh at us.
Don't think that anyone of us cares about you.
Don't think that you can teach us anything.
A further rule recognised in the novel is: 11. Don't think that there is anything we don't know about you.


don't you think it is crazy.?
We have to fight this law.. it's just somehow incorrect.!
Please support Anti Jante-Law movement..


Yours Sincerely,


Aldo Adiwin Soesilo

1 comment:

  1. Unless you live in that utter shithole Norway (I lived there many years), then this law should not have much influence on your daily life.

    ReplyDelete