Thursday, December 10

Planners and My Work

In this post I will try to use English instead of using my native language which is Indonesian. Why.? There is no reason more acceptable rather than practicing English. Hopefully you will enjoy my first English writing post.

Di postingan kali ini gw bakal coba pake bahasa ingrris, dibanding menggukankan bahasa ibu gue. Kenapa.? Ga ada alasan yang lebih bisa di terima dari pada mencoba berlatih menggunakan bahasa inggris. Semoga anda dapat menikmati postingan bertulisan inggris saya yang pertama.

How do I determine my future.? How do I know what should I be? I believe that kind of question often come out trough you live journey.

Today I will speak not as an experience person who knows everything instead I will speak as a learner, exactly the same as what you are.

I've ever watched a speech from CEO of Apple and Pixar Animation, Steve Jobs.
He said something like in order to determine your line (Your life) you have to connect all the dots (Your pass) at least that what I got from his speech.

Today I will tell you my own version about how to determine your future. Well, actually its still an experimental however its a good thing to receive it as input, isn't it?

My life it's not an always-easy-life I got to struggle for every decision I made and I having a great burden of my own dream which I wish I could fulfill someday..

I've walked trough nowhere to somewhere, seriously I did it!
There are some steps to follow to be a success people.

Today, I'll talk about the most basic concept of the step instead talk about all of them in one post..

Ok, the most basic concept of all the concepts to achieve success is be a planners.. You'll never be able to determine what will happen to you tomorrow, however you must set your life to achieve something great instead of talking about the reality over and over again. you know why.?
Because you have nothing in the reality, seriously you don't have anything.. Moreover reality won't change even you talked about them for quite some time..

If you keep talking about reality, you will never imagine what should you do to achieve success, the simple word of it is, You are unable to plan yourself how to achieve success.. Furthermore if you fail to plan.. you don't know what kind of success you want..

Some wise gal in my life told me "If you fail to play, it means you plan to fail"
That's why nowadays I keep planning what I want to be..

Seriously, think a while.. Spend your time about what you want to be..
Don't be scared, to think. We have a right to think. Think over the reality. After that take a time and ask yourself what you REALLY want to be..

YEah... ask yourself a couple of questions..
What you want to be?
How to achieve it?
What have you done to achieve it?
Moreover don't forget think about what is yours necessary improvement..

I'm here because I choose to be here..
I'm like this because I plan to be like this..
I'm as what I am because I want to be like this..

At least I got a plenty of plans during my life span, therefore I know what I will be at the very last..

You maybe some sort of dreamer.. You know what will you be, however being dreamer is far from enough.. Remember you have to know "how to achieve your plan"..

at last, don't forget to do it, don't just plan.. Hey planners..

Wiihihhh..

FAI
Ari ini gw mule kerja jadi software engineer gt.. yaa.. ari pertama kerja.. nervous abiss.. kga ngerti mau paen.. comang duduk di depan komputer celingak celinguk, ambil format PC yang bakal jadi PC gw.. Wuihh.. pokoknya gw mati gaya abis deh.. ampe jem 2 gw sempet tidur beberapa kali, sembari nungguin downloadan en formatan gw selese..

Pada akhirnya, waktu it semua udah selese.. gw mule deh belajar..
Yaa.. basically gw di bayar buat belajar ndiri..
asik ya.. gw comang duduk browsing2 belajar2 biar pinter gw juga di bayar.. wah idup emang asik abis men..!! HEhe..

Yaa.. pokoknya 1 ari pertama kerja gw di abisin buat belajar..
en gw udah di assign di salah 1 project mereka.. Wuiiihiiihh..
Jia You Aldo Jia You..!!
Hahaha...

Ada 1 hal lagi yang gw suka soal kerjaan gw..
Jadi karena gw kerja di perusahaan under kampus gw en jadi staff.. gw bakalan punya name tag nih jadinya..
yaa.. gw bakalan punya name tag kayak staff2 laennya.. eiittss.. lecture ato yang di indonesia it disebut dosen juga staff di kampus gw kan..?
jadi.. jadi.. jadi.. Gw bakal pake name tag kek yang di pake lecture gw.. Yay..!!
warnanya biru men.. keren.. kinclong.. ajib..!!
dan hebatnya.. Gaya langsung plus 1jt kalo lagi jalan am temen2 gitu.. W.O.W

Kerennn..!! Gyahahahaha..!! ntar salah2 ada orang manggil gw Sir. Aldo lage.. Eaa...!! LOL..

Ok deh guys segitu dolo buat sekarang.. besok gw arus kerja lagi..
Semangat..!! Acha,,!! Jia You..!! Ganbatte kudasai..!! JOm jom Laju..!! GO..!!

Wiiiihiihhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment